Based in Bordeaux, France
Rockfaller is a match four puzzle game where your objective is to dig to the centre of the Earth and beyond. Instead of being a mindless "every move make sparkle" puzzle, we've given the player the opportunity to create their own strategy and work towards a goal.
We once made this little flash game called "rockfaller" and put it on our portal www.arkadeo.com. We noticed that people loved it, so we decided to make a bigger better version. We wanted to give the user more control in a puzzle and provide a mechanic that would require them to rethink their "Match-3" mentality and try a new approach.
- Steam Punk/Jules Verne universe.
- New matching mechanic (like Bejewled Twist but better).
- Not every move makes a combo, so you can plan your attack.
- Loot to unearth and collect.
- Competitive gaming with friends.
- Over 100 levels with more on the way.
- Available on Android, iOS and Amazon devices. As well as facebook and the web.
- Cool sountrack.
Logo & Icon
- The OST was done by El Mobo, one of our favourite music making dudes. Check it out here:
About Motion Twin
Who are these guys anyway?
Motion Twin is an independent games studio based in Bordeaux, France. We've been raging at the machines since 2001 and we're planning on keeping it up for as long as people keep playing our games. We're responsible for Die2Nite, Mush, DinoRPG and more recently Uppercup Football on mobile. You can find out way more about us here .